







A couple of months ago TJ and I were watching the travel channel and a show called Man Vs. Food came on. They were featuring places in Austin! One of the places was a little restaurant downtown called Juan in a Million. They have a breakfast taco called the "Don Juan" el Grande Taco. It's made with eggs, bacon, potato and cheese! So the guy on the show decided to try to eat 8 of these tacos. It takes no less than 3 tortillas to eat one plate of the Don Juan taco. Needless to say, food won. He only ate 5! This morning I had one and it was super filling!! Delicious!! Since it had cheese on it Teej had Barbacoa tacos...yuck!! Lyla even tried some and I'm pretty sure she said yuck too! Here are some pictures from our breakfast.
Today Lyla had one of her first peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! She loved it! By the end she had jelly on her arms and all over her face!!
1 comment:
Mmmm... I ate there once in college and remember it being super yummy! I love Lyla's hair!
PS - Just looked at the picture up top and you look great!
Post a Comment