Saturday, December 28, 2013

Tooth Fairy

6 years ago a little white bud appeared in 4 month old Baby Lyla's bottom gums! Yesterday that first tooth was wiggled out! 
About 2 weeks ago Lyla and I were talking in the car as we drove to pick Lily up after school. I asked if she had any loose teeth. She's 6. I figured it would happen soon. 
Sure enough the next morning at Breakfast she exclaimed,"I have a loose tooth!" She was so excited to begin the wiggling!
So she's been wiggling and wiggling... and wiggling some more! Finally she pushed it so far toward the back that it popped right out! She had to fish it out from underneath her tongue!
Daddy was out for the evening with friends from out of town. So naturally, it's Mommy-daughter date night!  Their choice...Mighty Fine!
We returned home and Lyla wrote a letter to the tooth fairy. She put her tooth in her Tooth Fairy pillow and stationed everything under her pillow! She got her tooth out a couple of times to look at it and thought she had lost it forever when she dropped it. Crisis overted! We found it! What an exciting evening!







No comments: