A blog about our little family, what's happening in our lives and a collection of wonderful memories in the making!
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Mother's Day...
Mother's day is quite possibly the next best thing to my own birthday. It's a day when my husband gets up with the kids, makes breakfast, cleans up. Entertains the children and basically takes care of anything and everything. I love him! Don't get me wrong...we take turns waking up with the kids on the weekends. He usually makes breakfast then I usually clean up. He does laundry and helps me clean the house. He entertains the girls, bathes them and puts at least one of them to bed. I am so incredibly grateful to have him! On my first Mother's day with two children I've learned that I could not be the mother I am without him. Thank you to my husband for sharing our children with me. Being blessed with two precious girls is what I've hoped for since I was a little girl. Thank you for the beautiful bracelet with our daughter's birthstones! I will wear it and cherish it forever! To my daughters, I love you more than you will ever know. Since each of you were born when I tuck you in at night I kiss your sweet, little heads and think to myself how fast you've grown. I think, "You will never be this age again." Some nights it brings me to tears. I remind myself to cherish each and every moment God has given me with you. The screaming fits, the crying late at night, the times I worry, the smiles you give me and the hugs and kisses I smother you with. Some mother's don't get this priveldge. I'm so grateful to be your mother. I love you with every ounce of my being. "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living my baby you'll be."- Robert Munsch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Soooo sweet!!! I love your bracelet!
Post a Comment