
Gross stomach bug!! Poor Lyla she started feeling yucky last Wednesday. She pretty much stopped eating then by Thursday morning, at school of course, she started running a fever! Daddy stayed home on Friday with her and she seems to be on the mend! All she wants to do is lay on the couch and watch TV! Oh, and drink milk but we've been limiting that!
2 other ultra exciting things...
I found a great photo tutorial on Pinterest!
http://my3boybarians.com/31-days-series/
This tutorial is fabulous if you have dreams of shooting in Manual! I figured I might as well give it a try! It is why I upgraded my camera!
Also, I purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 on Amazon for $50!! I had a gift card so it was worth it!! I'm so excited to have even more possibilities! I love Lightroom but now I'll have both programs!! I can't wait!
1 comment:
Poor Lyla....hopefully she's feeling better now! I'm going to do that tutorial...thanks!!
Post a Comment