Today marks the beginning of 14 days off!! WAHOOOOOO!!! We had our class parties on Thursday and Polar Express/Pajama day today! I also brought home all of my loot! As teachers we get great gifts! This year I am devoting this post to my favorite gift! I don't usually pick favorites nor do I comment on any public forum about the gifts I've been given but I have to this year! My favorite is... a beautiful Owl Mug from West Elm! I absolutely love it! I am a huge fan of large coffee mugs and I can't wait to use it tomorrow morning! (and every morning during winter break!) It's washed a ready to go!
A blog about our little family, what's happening in our lives and a collection of wonderful memories in the making!
Friday, December 16, 2011
Day 16 of {25 Posts of Christmas}
Today marks the beginning of 14 days off!! WAHOOOOOO!!! We had our class parties on Thursday and Polar Express/Pajama day today! I also brought home all of my loot! As teachers we get great gifts! This year I am devoting this post to my favorite gift! I don't usually pick favorites nor do I comment on any public forum about the gifts I've been given but I have to this year! My favorite is... a beautiful Owl Mug from West Elm! I absolutely love it! I am a huge fan of large coffee mugs and I can't wait to use it tomorrow morning! (and every morning during winter break!) It's washed a ready to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment