
Yes, she was wiping her face like a "lady"!

Dancing in the bluebonnets!
She was really not cooperative at this time so I didn't even try to get any pictures...but I did get this sweet picture of Lyla and her future hubby! Aren't they precious?!?!?

First session pictures on the day before Easter. Lyla had only been fever free for 24 hours prior to these pictures! Poor baby! What an ear infection!!!We've tried three times go take pictures in the bluebonnets. On two occasions we went with friends so everyone could have their pictures taken. It was crazy but a lot of fun! I got some good pictures of Lyla at each session! They told describe how she felt about having her "cheese" taken.
1 comment:
You did such a great job!!
I finally downloaded light room and I am ordering a new lens!
Now I just need you to teach me your ways! :)
Post a Comment