Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving, part 1
























































So, I've been unable to blog because our laptop, which houses all of my photo software and uploading capabilities died. Yes, the "blue screen of death" is how my husband describes it to people! So, I guess we're in the market for a new laptop and a new desktop! Lucky us! Why do all of the electronics in our house die at the same time?










So, I decided to come to my mom's house and set up shop! We had a lovely Thanksgiving! It was so nice to have time off and get some shopping and decorating done! My grandparents, Grandma (Lyla calls her GG) and Grandpa Hoffman came down from Kansas. Brandon and Lyndsey also came for an extended visit! It was so fun to have everyone here! Here are a few photo's of our holiday! Parts 2 and 3 to come soon!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

What a really really fun Thanksgiving! It looks like you had a ton of fun with family!