




We had a great spring break and a busy week back at work! Lyla went to the rodeo with Ms. Laura and her crew! They had a great time and came home with little pig noses! How funny! Lyla's favorite song to sing is "Old Macdonald". She does the E-I-E-I-O part, except it's more like E-O-E-O! She increases her vocabulary every day and is constantly talking! She loves to remind me when we go places to get the "keys". She is also starting to repeat phrases. Almost anything we say is repeated. We're still working on "I love you"! She just tells us "bye-bye" or "nite-night". Anyway, here are some pictures of our adventures over spring break. We did some planting and played outside alot. Lyla's little knees were totally skinned up, but she didn't care. It just reminds me how much I look foward to beinging home for the summer and not having to worry about bedtime! Enjoy the pictures of Lyla and Daddy!
1 comment:
I just downloaded the trial of lightroom! I am so excited to play!! Send me all of your tips!
Post a Comment